- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
How to make product images to be in a single page?
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #162848
by lechong1
How to make product images to be in a single page? was created by lechong1
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi:
Because every product have several images,so do I have some way to make these images in a separate web page? that means I can have one more page for this product to display the product images.
It will be also good for Site seo.
Thank you
Jacky
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi:
Because every product have several images,so do I have some way to make these images in a separate web page? that means I can have one more page for this product to display the product images.
It will be also good for Site seo.
Thank you
Jacky
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by lechong1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162935
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to make product images to be in a single page?
Hi,
So you need a page in addition to the product page ?
If it is, you can potentially create a custom field in the product table via the menu Display > Custom fields and in this field content put a link to the desired page. The page can simply be a Joomla article.
Hope this is what you are looking for, else thanks to give us more informations
So you need a page in addition to the product page ?
If it is, you can potentially create a custom field in the product table via the menu Display > Custom fields and in this field content put a link to the desired page. The page can simply be a Joomla article.
Hope this is what you are looking for, else thanks to give us more informations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163164
by lechong1
Replied by lechong1 on topic How to make product images to be in a single page?
Dear Xavier:
I mean I need one separate image page for one product to display all product images belongs to it.
Something like: item.jd.com/973417.html
Below product images you can see a link :see big image
Click then lead to this page:http://www.jd.com/bigimage.aspx?id=973417 where you can see all images belong to this product.
I need this.
Can I do it?Thank you.
I mean I need one separate image page for one product to display all product images belongs to it.
Something like: item.jd.com/973417.html
Below product images you can see a link :see big image
Click then lead to this page:http://www.jd.com/bigimage.aspx?id=973417 where you can see all images belong to this product.
I need this.
Can I do it?Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163166
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to make product images to be in a single page?
Hi,
There is no option to do that. The closest I can propose is to use shadowbox media player in order to have previous/next buttons on the images in the popup displayed when you click on them:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ox-media-player.html
There is no option to do that. The closest I can propose is to use shadowbox media player in order to have previous/next buttons on the images in the popup displayed when you click on them:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ox-media-player.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds