Skip to main content

Variants show when depublished

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164977 by dvankeulen
When I create variants and depublish them they still show up

Screenshot 1:
Screenshot 2:



How to fix this?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by dvankeulen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164978 by Xavier
Hi,

Yes it's normal, they are visible, but when selecting a variant which is no more in stock, a message is displayed to tell that this is not available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165126 by dvankeulen
So if I don't want those variants to show , I would have to delete them. And later add them again if I decide i want to have different variants again. Is this correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165135 by Xavier
Hi,

Yes it's indeed correct.
On our todo list there is an entry regarding the improvement of this part.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum