- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
product page, how can I change the positions of th
12 years 2 months ago #165114
by jlacaci
product page, how can I change the positions of th was created by jlacaci
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.jmberenguel.com/joomla/index.php/hik...p-presario-15-d000ss
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crhome Versión 36.0.1985.125 m
in this products, I would like to change the image position and specifications.
For example put the picture on the right and left specifications and price put it below the picture.
How can I change the positions of these 3 items?
thank you very much for your help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crhome Versión 36.0.1985.125 m
in this products, I would like to change the image position and specifications.
For example put the picture on the right and left specifications and price put it below the picture.
How can I change the positions of these 3 items?
thank you very much for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165132
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic product page, how can I change the positions of th
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165274
by jlacaci
Replied by jlacaci on topic product page, how can I change the positions of th
ok one million thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds