- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
show the height and width of products to customers
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #169504
by starfish
show the height and width of products to customers was created by starfish
I need when a product is clicked by a customer not only its common information but also its more detailed information being shown. for instance I need the height and width of the item become visible to the customer.
I tried using the characteristics option in hikashop. But it works in the form of select box, while I need the customer to just see the information not to select them.
Is there any method to achieve this purpose?
Great thanks
I tried using the characteristics option in hikashop. But it works in the form of select box, while I need the customer to just see the information not to select them.
Is there any method to achieve this purpose?
Great thanks
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by starfish.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic show the height and width of products to customers
Hi,
Yes. Simply enter the width and height of the product in the corresponding options of the product edition screen and make sure that the "show dimensions" option of the HikaShop configuration is turned on and you'll see them on your product page.
Yes. Simply enter the width and height of the product in the corresponding options of the product edition screen and make sure that the "show dimensions" option of the HikaShop configuration is turned on and you'll see them on your product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169598
by starfish
Replied by starfish on topic show the height and width of products to customers
Thank you nicolas,
As you said I should set the "show dimensions" to "yes". I also should select "shippable goods" as the type of my "product type" for height and weight to be shown.
Regards.
As you said I should set the "show dimensions" to "yes". I also should select "shippable goods" as the type of my "product type" for height and weight to be shown.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds