- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 3
Related products keep changing
12 years 2 weeks ago #172027
by ssbuchan
Related products keep changing was created by ssbuchan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
I have added some related products to Product A. I then add related products to Product B. I go back to Product A and the related products for this product have changed. I update them again and then the related products for Product B have changed. I can't figure out what's going on. What can I do to avoid this issue?
Thanks!
I have added some related products to Product A. I then add related products to Product B. I go back to Product A and the related products for this product have changed. I update them again and then the related products for Product B have changed. I can't figure out what's going on. What can I do to avoid this issue?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 weeks ago #172071
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Related products keep changing
Hello,
I just tested it and it worked fine so can you :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display another error message.
I just tested it and it worked fine so can you :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display another error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172558
by ssbuchan
Replied by ssbuchan on topic Related products keep changing
Ok, I've turned on error reporting as you requested. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for, but it appears to me the only errors being reported are:
JROOT/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_rokgallery.ini : error(s) in line(s) 9, 17, 53, 158, 159, 371
JROOT/administrator/components/com_rokgallery/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_rokgallery.ini : error(s) in line(s) 9, 17, 53, 158, 159, 371
There's a RokGallery button on the bottom of all my WYSIWYG editors.
What I do notice is the database table #_hikashop_product_related is being changed for more than 1 product when I only make a change to 1 product.
JROOT/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_rokgallery.ini : error(s) in line(s) 9, 17, 53, 158, 159, 371
JROOT/administrator/components/com_rokgallery/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_rokgallery.ini : error(s) in line(s) 9, 17, 53, 158, 159, 371
There's a RokGallery button on the bottom of all my WYSIWYG editors.
What I do notice is the database table #_hikashop_product_related is being changed for more than 1 product when I only make a change to 1 product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172562
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Related products keep changing
Hi,
Does the option "Make product association in both ways" is activated ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
Because it can explain your situation.
Regards,
Does the option "Make product association in both ways" is activated ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
Because it can explain your situation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssbuchan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172685
by ssbuchan
Replied by ssbuchan on topic Related products keep changing
That fixed it! I did have "Make product association in both ways" set to "yes"
Thanks Jerome!
Thanks Jerome!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200131
by cushla
Replied by cushla on topic Related products keep changing
Hi there, I also have this problem and came across this string. I've also ensured that make association in both ways is set to off (please see attached screen shot) but it keeps on popping back up with random related items again I've set it to 3 for each product.. but I come back after a few days and it appears that the fourth one has come back?
My site I'm building is at: 101.0.115.100/~askueand/
Any help on this would be great. There's quite a few buggy things going on. Also with the variant characteristics it's set to 'ordering' and I never change it but it keeps jumping around from 8,9,10 to suddenly going the opposite way?
My site I'm building is at: 101.0.115.100/~askueand/
Any help on this would be great. There's quite a few buggy things going on. Also with the variant characteristics it's set to 'ordering' and I never change it but it keeps jumping around from 8,9,10 to suddenly going the opposite way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200186
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Related products keep changing
Hi,
Would it be possible to have more details about your HikaShop content module with the ID 102 ?
(Display > content module).
Regards,
Would it be possible to have more details about your HikaShop content module with the ID 102 ?
(Display > content module).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200228
by cushla
Replied by cushla on topic Related products keep changing
Hi Jermome, thanks for being so speedy in your support! I wish other third parties were this quick! Please see attached the screen shot. Interestingly enough the related items module in content modules says unpublished but you can still see related items as I added them under the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #200292
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Related products keep changing
Hi,
Thanks for the screenshots ; Your configuration is good.
I see that you are using HikaShop 2.3.1 ; even if I don't see any mention of fixes for the related product association in the change log, because the feature as been added in HikaShop 2.3.1, it could be interesting to update to the last HikaShop version (2.4.0).
At this moment, if you still have the issue ; it will be easier for us to perform some tests and find it out.
Regards,
Thanks for the screenshots ; Your configuration is good.
I see that you are using HikaShop 2.3.1 ; even if I don't see any mention of fixes for the related product association in the change log, because the feature as been added in HikaShop 2.3.1, it could be interesting to update to the last HikaShop version (2.4.0).
At this moment, if you still have the issue ; it will be easier for us to perform some tests and find it out.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201483
by cushla
Replied by cushla on topic Related products keep changing
HI Jerome, I've also been trying to change the images for the shop to make them responsive. I've been scouring the forum but it appears there is no good fix to make them responsive to e.g. 100%? You can set the size in the product but it seems to hard code the dimensions into the url of the image?
This is the the URL 101.0.115.100/~askueand/ and when in mobile if the thumbnails are set to larger than e.g. 320 they blow out the mobile view port but even putting jquery on to resize it when in mobile devices it doesn't seem to work?
Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. Iv'e been trying to nut this one out for a while also.
This is the the URL 101.0.115.100/~askueand/ and when in mobile if the thumbnails are set to larger than e.g. 320 they blow out the mobile view port but even putting jquery on to resize it when in mobile devices it doesn't seem to work?
Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. Iv'e been trying to nut this one out for a while also.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201559
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related products keep changing
Hi,
It's just a matter of CSS.
You set in the HikaShop configuration the maximum size you want for your image, and then, with custom CSS you force the width of the images.
A simple example would be:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv{ width: 100% !important; }
It's just a matter of CSS.
You set in the HikaShop configuration the maximum size you want for your image, and then, with custom CSS you force the width of the images.
A simple example would be:
.hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv{ width: 100% !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds