- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop product Promotions, Sales, module or ???
- kutlacaplava
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172054
by kutlacaplava
Hikashop product Promotions, Sales, module or ??? was created by kutlacaplava
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : MacOS Safari 7.0.6.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hikashop product Promotions, Sales, module or ???
Hello I can't find anywhere how to make promotion ... or module that can show some product on SALE
like 3 different product that are on sale or promotion ....
I tried hikashop content module but it doesn't give me options to put 3 different product on promotion...
How can I do this ?
Is hikashop has options for promotions or product that are on SALE (20% off) or something like this ...
I am using RocketTheme and RocketTheme module right now but only thing that I can do is put articles.. Is there any way to connect this if hikashop doesn't have something similar ?
Thankyou for your support ...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : MacOS Safari 7.0.6.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hikashop product Promotions, Sales, module or ???
Hello I can't find anywhere how to make promotion ... or module that can show some product on SALE
like 3 different product that are on sale or promotion ....
I tried hikashop content module but it doesn't give me options to put 3 different product on promotion...
How can I do this ?
Is hikashop has options for promotions or product that are on SALE (20% off) or something like this ...
I am using RocketTheme and RocketTheme module right now but only thing that I can do is put articles.. Is there any way to connect this if hikashop doesn't have something similar ?
Thankyou for your support ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172057
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop product Promotions, Sales, module or ???
Hi,
To add discounts to products you can do that via the menu Orders > Discounts.
The discounts can be applied on categories, so create a specific category for that, apply the discount on it, then add the products to this category too.
Finally create a content module and use the "discount category" as parent category. This way in the module only the products with discounts will be displayed.
To add discounts to products you can do that via the menu Orders > Discounts.
The discounts can be applied on categories, so create a specific category for that, apply the discount on it, then add the products to this category too.
Finally create a content module and use the "discount category" as parent category. This way in the module only the products with discounts will be displayed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kutlacaplava
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds