- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Ordering variants
12 years 1 week ago #172748
by mterry2
Ordering variants was created by mterry2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. Am struggling to change the order of variants as displayed on the product page. I have changed the order of the variant within the characteristic page but this makes no difference.
I've read previous messages on resolving this topic, and tried to resolve without success.
Please advise.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. Am struggling to change the order of variants as displayed on the product page. I have changed the order of the variant within the characteristic page but this makes no difference.
I've read previous messages on resolving this topic, and tried to resolve without success.
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172786
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ordering variants
Hi,
Did you try to change the ordering in the product edition page ?
Regards,
Did you try to change the ordering in the product edition page ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172952
by mterry2
Replied by mterry2 on topic Ordering variants
Hi Jerome - where can I find the page you refer to? I am using Essential version. For your information, I attach a screenshot from the screen I believed was the one I needed - despite the order numbers I enter, it doesn't seem to affect the ordering at all.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172954
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ordering variants
Hi,
HikaShop > Products > [ select a product ]
And then
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
Regards,
HikaShop > Products > [ select a product ]
And then
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173067
by mterry2
Replied by mterry2 on topic Ordering variants
Hi Jerome. The link you supplied is an error - please revise so I can resolve this. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173068
by mterry2
Replied by mterry2 on topic Ordering variants
My mistake...resolved now, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds