- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Assign states to a country in registration form
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #173286
by starfish
Assign states to a country in registration form was created by starfish
Hello,
I am going to define some new countries and states to be shown in the hikashop registration form.
I can create them using system->zones.
But I don't know how to assign specific states to a certain country, so that by selecting that country its associated states get appear in the state 's select box.
Please help me with this issue.
I am going to define some new countries and states to be shown in the hikashop registration form.
I can create them using system->zones.
But I don't know how to assign specific states to a certain country, so that by selecting that country its associated states get appear in the state 's select box.
Please help me with this issue.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by starfish.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 week ago #173295
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Assign states to a country in registration form
Hello,
To do that you'll just have to :
- Go to the page "Hikashop->System->Zones"
- Create your custom state by using the NEW button
- Go to your country configuration page
- Use the "ADD" button on the "Sub-zones" tab
- Add your custom state.
To do that you'll just have to :
- Go to the page "Hikashop->System->Zones"
- Create your custom state by using the NEW button
- Go to your country configuration page
- Use the "ADD" button on the "Sub-zones" tab
- Add your custom state.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds