- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
no stock
12 years 5 days ago #173724
by xaxier
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Sorry, I am a bit new here in Hikashop and in fact this is my first project with Hikashop and I plan to use it along with Hikamarket.
I am currently testing it in a localhost and the problem is that it keep on showing no stock at the product page even if I update it to unlimited for quantity, minimum quantity per order is 1 and maximum quantity per order is 1.
May I know if there are any other setting that I miss out ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Sorry, I am a bit new here in Hikashop and in fact this is my first project with Hikashop and I plan to use it along with Hikamarket.
I am currently testing it in a localhost and the problem is that it keep on showing no stock at the product page even if I update it to unlimited for quantity, minimum quantity per order is 1 and maximum quantity per order is 1.
May I know if there are any other setting that I miss out ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 days ago #173744
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic no stock
Hello,
Did you set Characteristics through the "Characteristic" tab of your product configuration page ? if that's the case, you should probably use the "Manage variants" button and manage the quantity of your product variants.
If that didn't helped you, can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your product ?
Thanks.
Did you set Characteristics through the "Characteristic" tab of your product configuration page ? if that's the case, you should probably use the "Manage variants" button and manage the quantity of your product variants.
If that didn't helped you, can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your product ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173818
by xaxier
Hi there,
yes, I did set the "characteristic" through the characteristic tab of the product. And when I use manage variant button, I do not have any quantity to manage, please see the screenshot below
awesomescreenshot.com/0d93kw5t52
yes, I did set the "characteristic" through the characteristic tab of the product. And when I use manage variant button, I do not have any quantity to manage, please see the screenshot below
awesomescreenshot.com/0d93kw5t52
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 days ago #173849
by nicolas
Hi,
This indicates that you didn't enter any values in your characteristic before adding it to the product.
Please follow the characteristic documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
This indicates that you didn't enter any values in your characteristic before adding it to the product.
Please follow the characteristic documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds