- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Sef url
11 years 11 months ago #175372
by ronald
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.stipmedia.nl/categorieen/Produkt/schrijvers
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
HI I would like to create sef urls
I tried several things but i didn't work I only got 404 messages
What do I need to do to make this work
forinstance with a product link like this : www.stipmedia.nl/categorieen/Produkt/schrijvers
What I want is the following : website + productname
www.stipmedia.nl/schrijvers
Could you help me please got to solve this issue today thank you very much
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
HI I would like to create sef urls
I tried several things but i didn't work I only got 404 messages
What do I need to do to make this work
forinstance with a product link like this : www.stipmedia.nl/categorieen/Produkt/schrijvers
What I want is the following : website + productname
www.stipmedia.nl/schrijvers
Could you help me please got to solve this issue today thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175398
by nicolas
Hi,
In that case, you want to install a SEF extension like SH404SEF and use its URL alias system to be able to define the URL you want for each product default SEF URL
In that case, you want to install a SEF extension like SH404SEF and use its URL alias system to be able to define the URL you want for each product default SEF URL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175705
by ronald
Hi I do really need o have the links to work tomorrow can you help me.
Can you give me a clear explanation hou it works within hikasop I,am using the essential edition it's fully updated.
Can you help me with the settings on my website for the sef url
I need my products and my links to be like:
www.stipmedia.nl/ productname:
The settings within joomla are like this:
Joomla settings are:
user friendly urls : yes
use url rewrite: yes
suffix etc no
Hikashop settings:
everything set to yes
Categorie SEF name : Categorie (translated in dutch)
Product SEf name: Produkt (translated in dutch)
checkout SEF name: Afrekenen (translated in dutch)
sh404sef installed but not configurated yet
mod_rewrite is working: for the normal joomla
.htaccess is present
server runs apache
if there's anything else you need to know please i like to hear it
thank you very much
ronald
Can you give me a clear explanation hou it works within hikasop I,am using the essential edition it's fully updated.
Can you help me with the settings on my website for the sef url
I need my products and my links to be like:
www.stipmedia.nl/ productname:
The settings within joomla are like this:
Joomla settings are:
user friendly urls : yes
use url rewrite: yes
suffix etc no
Hikashop settings:
everything set to yes
Categorie SEF name : Categorie (translated in dutch)
Product SEf name: Produkt (translated in dutch)
checkout SEF name: Afrekenen (translated in dutch)
sh404sef installed but not configurated yet
mod_rewrite is working: for the normal joomla
.htaccess is present
server runs apache
if there's anything else you need to know please i like to hear it
thank you very much
ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175744
by nicolas
Hi,
The configuration will take place in SH404SEF, in the alias manager:
anything-digital.com/sh404sef/docs/aliases-manager.html
You want to enter the current URL you have for the product and then the new URL you want when creating a new alias.
Do that for each product and you should be good to go.
The configuration will take place in SH404SEF, in the alias manager:
anything-digital.com/sh404sef/docs/aliases-manager.html
You want to enter the current URL you have for the product and then the new URL you want when creating a new alias.
Do that for each product and you should be good to go.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds