- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
What's the way to make my ads visible on Google?
11 years 11 months ago #176393
by Darkan85
What's the way to make my ads visible on Google? was created by Darkan85
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.nuovamotoroom.com/index.php?option=c...t=listing&Itemid=788
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
Hello,
first of all, sorry if this is not the right forum category.
My problem is this:
I've already created some ads in my market page. But after three days...Google doesn't find them. Even if you search the right title of the ad and the site name near.
What's the trick or the suggest or the specific step to make the various ads I'm going to create visible and findable on Google SERP? Can you explain me the detailed way?
Thanks a lot. This problem is driving me crazy!
The page is this: Mercatino
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
Hello,
first of all, sorry if this is not the right forum category.
My problem is this:
I've already created some ads in my market page. But after three days...Google doesn't find them. Even if you search the right title of the ad and the site name near.
What's the trick or the suggest or the specific step to make the various ads I'm going to create visible and findable on Google SERP? Can you explain me the detailed way?
Thanks a lot. This problem is driving me crazy!
The page is this: Mercatino
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176414
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic What's the way to make my ads visible on Google?
Hi,
More than the right forum category ; I am sorry but I don't see the link between your problem and HikaShop...
If you want Google to index your website pages, you can read that: blog.kissmetrics.com/get-google-to-index/
Regards,
More than the right forum category ; I am sorry but I don't see the link between your problem and HikaShop...
If you want Google to index your website pages, you can read that: blog.kissmetrics.com/get-google-to-index/
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176550
by Darkan85
Replied by Darkan85 on topic What's the way to make my ads visible on Google?
Simply the link is: I'm using Hikashop... And inseting my ads in the Hikashop categories.
Every link of my website are on google except ads in the Hikashop categories! Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
Every link of my website are on google except ads in the Hikashop categories! Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176663
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic What's the way to make my ads visible on Google?
I don't know but I would recommend you to follow the indications of the link Jerome provided. It should probably help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176805
by Darkan85
Replied by Darkan85 on topic What's the way to make my ads visible on Google?
Probably there's a misunderstanding.
That link is general. I know the way to index web pages. I don't understand why, considering my whole website, JUST the hikashop categories part doesn't get indexed! This is the reason of my question here!
That link is general. I know the way to index web pages. I don't understand why, considering my whole website, JUST the hikashop categories part doesn't get indexed! This is the reason of my question here!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176810
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic What's the way to make my ads visible on Google?
We can't tell you as we don't know how the google crawler works.
If you follow the indications on that page and properly setup the website, that shouldn't be a problem.
Did you configure the xmap extension with the plugin integration for HikaShop so that your categories/products pages can be more easily seen by google ?
Did you activate the microdata plugin of HikaShop to improve the parsing of the product pages by google ?
Do you have google analytics ?
Did you use the google products plugin of HikaShop to post the information of your products to google merchant ?
all of these can help improve the indexing of your pages.
Of course, it won't be instantaneous and you can also ask google to crawl specific pages of your website which he didn't crawl so far with this: www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
Most of these points are mentioned in the link I gave previously.
If you follow the indications on that page and properly setup the website, that shouldn't be a problem.
Did you configure the xmap extension with the plugin integration for HikaShop so that your categories/products pages can be more easily seen by google ?
Did you activate the microdata plugin of HikaShop to improve the parsing of the product pages by google ?
Do you have google analytics ?
Did you use the google products plugin of HikaShop to post the information of your products to google merchant ?
all of these can help improve the indexing of your pages.
Of course, it won't be instantaneous and you can also ask google to crawl specific pages of your website which he didn't crawl so far with this: www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
Most of these points are mentioned in the link I gave previously.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds