- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How to Create New Arrivals Module
- ebridalfabric
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176994
by ebridalfabric
How to Create New Arrivals Module was created by ebridalfabric
-- HikaShop version -- : 1409241754
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Hello,
I created the New Arrivals module for my products. I use the help page by using "Ordering direction" and "Ordering Field"
However, the new product is still not showing.
www.gradtutors.com/online-bookstore
what can I do? Pls see attached printscreen
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Hello,
I created the New Arrivals module for my products. I use the help page by using "Ordering direction" and "Ordering Field"
However, the new product is still not showing.
www.gradtutors.com/online-bookstore
what can I do? Pls see attached printscreen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177029
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to Create New Arrivals Module
Hello,
You should probably check that your new products are "Direct sub elements" of the product category that you have set through the "Associated category" option of your product listing module.
You should probably check that your new products are "Direct sub elements" of the product category that you have set through the "Associated category" option of your product listing module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ebridalfabric
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #177104
by ebridalfabric
Replied by ebridalfabric on topic How to Create New Arrivals Module
Thanks. I figured that out.
Maybe this "direct sub element" can be made simpler for layman. It took me half a day to make this work.
Maybe this "direct sub element" can be made simpler for layman. It took me half a day to make this work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177109
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to Create New Arrivals Module
Yes, that's something we want to improve in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds