- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Create a mobilephone shop
- comceptplus
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #177368
by comceptplus
Create a mobilephone shop was created by comceptplus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
Hey guys,
thank you for your previous support, I'm impressed!
But today I'm desperate because I met an nearly insolvable problem: I want to realize a shop on which we could sell mobilephones and proper contracts.
Is it possible to realize the attached requirements with HikaShop? I drew them so I hope you're able to decode them :lol: I hope you can follow my ideas. The price should be updated with every change and the "one-off payment" and the "monthly payment" should be shown separately in the final cart view. Can (and how can) I use the options and characteristics to achieve it?
Thank you in advance and best regards!
Hey guys,
thank you for your previous support, I'm impressed!
But today I'm desperate because I met an nearly insolvable problem: I want to realize a shop on which we could sell mobilephones and proper contracts.
Is it possible to realize the attached requirements with HikaShop? I drew them so I hope you're able to decode them :lol: I hope you can follow my ideas. The price should be updated with every change and the "one-off payment" and the "monthly payment" should be shown separately in the final cart view. Can (and how can) I use the options and characteristics to achieve it?
Thank you in advance and best regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177406
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Create a mobilephone shop
Hi,
Having the same look will require customization of the product page. It's not impossible but you need to be a developer or hire one for that.
If you don't mind the look, you could use:
a custom item field for the color since it doesn't change the price. You can create it via the menu Display->Custom fields
a characteristic for the RAM
a characteristic for the contract with several choices: one-off price / contract XY without insurance / contract XY with insurance
Then you could enter the price for each combination of contract/RAM via the "manage variants" area of the product edition page.
Having the same look will require customization of the product page. It's not impossible but you need to be a developer or hire one for that.
If you don't mind the look, you could use:
a custom item field for the color since it doesn't change the price. You can create it via the menu Display->Custom fields
a characteristic for the RAM
a characteristic for the contract with several choices: one-off price / contract XY without insurance / contract XY with insurance
Then you could enter the price for each combination of contract/RAM via the "manage variants" area of the product edition page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds