show price only for conected user
11 years 10 months ago #178774
by webcrea
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
show price only for conected user was created by webcrea
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hello,
I woold want to show price only for connected user, is it possible please?
Regards
christophe
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hello,
I woold want to show price only for connected user, is it possible please?
Regards
christophe
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178777
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic show price only for conected user
Hi,
Using ACL on prices you can do that yes.
Guest user won't see a price so you will need to deactivate the option "Display 'add to cart' button for free products"
The ACL features are provided by HikaShop business.
Regards,
Using ACL on prices you can do that yes.
Guest user won't see a price so you will need to deactivate the option "Display 'add to cart' button for free products"
The ACL features are provided by HikaShop business.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178958
by webcrea
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Replied by webcrea on topic show price only for conected user
Hello Jerome
I bought Hikashop Business but in ACL I don't have the field "price" or, maybe, I don't look where I must?
In configuration ACL I have "affiliated", "badge", "banner"...
chris
I bought Hikashop Business but in ACL I don't have the field "price" or, maybe, I don't look where I must?
In configuration ACL I have "affiliated", "badge", "banner"...
chris
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178960
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic show price only for conected user
Hi,
When configuring the product, you can set the price and you have a little icon for the ACL.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...uct-form.html#prices
Regards,
When configuring the product, you can set the price and you have a little icon for the ACL.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...uct-form.html#prices
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webcrea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178979
by webcrea
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Replied by webcrea on topic show price only for conected user
hi,
do I have to do that for every product ? does it possible to configure that generaly ?
and, "free" appears, to manage this ? change translated-chain or something else ?
thanks
do I have to do that for every product ? does it possible to configure that generaly ?
and, "free" appears, to manage this ? change translated-chain or something else ?
thanks
Christophe
www.webcrea.fr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178987
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic show price only for conected user
Hi,
The easiest way will be to do a MySQL request via your phpMyAdmin interface in order to update the column "price_access" in the table "#__hikashop_price" to set a group value to it.
Else you have to edit the products.
To remove or change the "free" value, you indeed have to do a translation override on the key "FREE_PRICE".
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The easiest way will be to do a MySQL request via your phpMyAdmin interface in order to update the column "price_access" in the table "#__hikashop_price" to set a group value to it.
Else you have to edit the products.
To remove or change the "free" value, you indeed have to do a translation override on the key "FREE_PRICE".
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: webcrea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds