- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Modules under the product page changed by hikashop
11 years 10 months ago #180214
by boopoo
Modules under the product page changed by hikashop was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have created a hikashop module to display related products at the bottom of my product pages.
I spent a while adding related products I want to show up on each prodcut page. However, I now find out the system automatically adds the same product I add to the other product page in question, which is a little annoying. Sorry hard to explain.
Is there any way I can set the products to display in the module on each product page, without the Hikashop automation sytsem intervening and adding products itself to other product pages? S if I want only 4 products to show in 'related products' on a product page, I do not want Hikashop to add to this.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have created a hikashop module to display related products at the bottom of my product pages.
I spent a while adding related products I want to show up on each prodcut page. However, I now find out the system automatically adds the same product I add to the other product page in question, which is a little annoying. Sorry hard to explain.
Is there any way I can set the products to display in the module on each product page, without the Hikashop automation sytsem intervening and adding products itself to other product pages? S if I want only 4 products to show in 'related products' on a product page, I do not want Hikashop to add to this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180220
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Modules under the product page changed by hikashop
I'm not sure I understand the problem, but I think you have "Make product association in both ways" in Hikashop configuration set to Yes.
This way if you add product B as related to product A, Hikashop also set product A as related product to product B.
This way if you add product B as related to product A, Hikashop also set product A as related product to product B.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
11 years 10 months ago #180228
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic Modules under the product page changed by hikashop
You also can control the modules showing under the HikaShop product pages by not using the automatic HikaShop content, and instead setting up specific modules and assigning them with the pro version of Advanced Module Manager.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
The following user(s) said Thank You: boopoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180271
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Modules under the product page changed by hikashop
I'm sorry - I was tired last night when I wrote this so did not explain well!
Thank you very much Korzo - you understood my problem and I now understand what I need to change "Make product association in both ways" to NO.
Thank you very much Korzo - you understood my problem and I now understand what I need to change "Make product association in both ways" to NO.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds