Skip to main content

Issues with content creation

More
11 years 10 months ago #180712 by pfotsu
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.kingscupboard.com/joomla/
-- HikaShop version -- : v2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6

Hi Hika,
I'm trying to create a shopping site with the HikaShop platform. Used this product in the past and have enjoyed it. Just uploaded everything to my joomla site and it seems like there are things missing from the upload. On the back end there are lots of missing images, I can't upload product images, browse for categories, or really do much of anything. Do you have suggestion to help fix this issue?

I've attached a screen shot of what the product page looks like on the back end. When I click on the add button I just get bumped out to the front page again instead of getting a browse option.

Thanks again paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180720 by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Issues with content creation
I think there is a problem with permissions on folder /media/ and all files from this folder are not loaded.(403 error).
You can verify this in administration, System->System Information, Directory Permissions tab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181035 by pfotsu
Replied by pfotsu on topic Issues with content creation
Thanks for looking into the matter. What I can see in my system is that everything but the configuration.php is writable. Should the media file say something different? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181037 by pfotsu
Replied by pfotsu on topic Issues with content creation
Thanks again Hika Shop. Found my problem. Not only permission issues with the folder but with the individual files with in the folder. Got it resolved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum