- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 2
Edditing multiple products
- SnoozeULooze.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #181554
by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Edditing multiple products was created by SnoozeULooze.co.za
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.snoozeulooze.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
Hi
I have two efficiency based questions
Currently I am using a category structure to to manage discounts on my products, so at the moment if I add product to let's say the 20% category a 20% discount and banner is applied to the product.
This is working great but the problem I have is I need to open each product to add it to or remove it from a category, is there no way to select multiple products and the add them all to the same category at the same time.
Second question is when adding a product is there no way to select all the images to be added to the product or do you have to add images one by one.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
Hi
I have two efficiency based questions
Currently I am using a category structure to to manage discounts on my products, so at the moment if I add product to let's say the 20% category a 20% discount and banner is applied to the product.
This is working great but the problem I have is I need to open each product to add it to or remove it from a category, is there no way to select multiple products and the add them all to the same category at the same time.
Second question is when adding a product is there no way to select all the images to be added to the product or do you have to add images one by one.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181565
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Edditing multiple products
Hi,
1. You can use the mass actions via the menu System > Mass actions, this will allow you to select many products and set them a category. Here is documentation for mass actions: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
2. You can potentially use the csv import system, this way in the csv file you just put the path to the images, and they are all added in one action. www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hikashop-import.html
1. You can use the mass actions via the menu System > Mass actions, this will allow you to select many products and set them a category. Here is documentation for mass actions: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
2. You can potentially use the csv import system, this way in the csv file you just put the path to the images, and they are all added in one action. www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hikashop-import.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds