- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Price not changing, Symbol stuck after price
11 years 10 months ago #182220
by s528
Price not changing, Symbol stuck after price was created by s528
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I had toggled the currency symbol to be after the price for testing and immediately put it back, now the symbol is stuck and wont go back to , before the price.
Also now the price refuses to change. Any thoughts? TY
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I had toggled the currency symbol to be after the price for testing and immediately put it back, now the symbol is stuck and wont go back to , before the price.
Also now the price refuses to change. Any thoughts? TY
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #182249
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Price not changing, Symbol stuck after price
Hello,
Your issue is probably just coming from the way you configured your currency, you should check the "Symbol precedes positive value" option value of your currency.
Your issue is probably just coming from the way you configured your currency, you should check the "Symbol precedes positive value" option value of your currency.
The following user(s) said Thank You: s528
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182326
by s528
Replied by s528 on topic Price not changing, Symbol stuck after price
Thank you that did fix the currency symbol to be placed before the amount.
The numbers do not change and we decided to take the price out all together.
Is that possible? The second page I believe I was able to remove it, but the main item I was not successful. Any help on removing the price from both locations is much appreciated.
The numbers do not change and we decided to take the price out all together.
Is that possible? The second page I believe I was able to remove it, but the main item I was not successful. Any help on removing the price from both locations is much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #182376
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Price not changing, Symbol stuck after price
Hello,
Thanks.
I didn't understood what you really wanted to do, can you give me more information about it, through some screenshots for example ?Is that possible? The second page I believe I was able to remove it, but the main item I was not successful. Any help on removing the price from both locations is much appreciated.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds