- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
How can I change the alias?
11 years 9 months ago #183625
by leonora
How can I change the alias? was created by leonora
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hi
How can I change the "alias"? When I did it, the link from de category of products doesn't upgrade.
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hi
How can I change the "alias"? When I did it, the link from de category of products doesn't upgrade.
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183680
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How can I change the alias?
Hi,
Please update you HikaShop version
Then if you change the alias in the category edition page, so it should change the url.
If it is not the case, so it probably mean that you have something filled in the canonical url field, so you have to edit/remove this information.
Please update you HikaShop version
Then if you change the alias in the category edition page, so it should change the url.
If it is not the case, so it probably mean that you have something filled in the canonical url field, so you have to edit/remove this information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds