How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hi
- altertaipei
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Graphic designer, joomla enthusiastic
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #185488
by altertaipei
How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hi was created by altertaipei
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.22
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hika Shop Cart?
How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hika Shop Cart?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hika Shop Cart?
How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hika Shop Cart?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185512
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hi
Hi,
When you are in the product edition page, at the top in the toolbar you can see the "Add to cart html link" button.
Click on it and it will give you the url to add product directly to the cart, so you can use that url in a button or add style to the link tag.
When you are in the product edition page, at the top in the toolbar you can see the "Add to cart html link" button.
Click on it and it will give you the url to add product directly to the cart, so you can use that url in a button or add style to the link tag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: altertaipei
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185518
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hi
Hello,
You'll just have to use some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
You'll just have to use some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- altertaipei
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Graphic designer, joomla enthusiastic
11 years 8 months ago #185647
by altertaipei
Replied by altertaipei on topic How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hi
I´ll tell you if everything goes well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- altertaipei
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Graphic designer, joomla enthusiastic
11 years 8 months ago #186074
by altertaipei
Replied by altertaipei on topic How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hi
The button it is working but I didnt get how to manage payment methods, just need Paypal
planetscubamexico.com/index.php/multiday
planetscubamexico.com/index.php/multiday
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hi
Hi,
You can go in the menu System>Payment methods, click on the "new" button and then select the PayPal payment plugin. Then, enter your PayPal account email address, enable the payment method and click on the "save" button and that's it.
You can go in the menu System>Payment methods, click on the "new" button and then select the PayPal payment plugin. Then, enter your PayPal account email address, enable the payment method and click on the "save" button and that's it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: altertaipei
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- altertaipei
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Graphic designer, joomla enthusiastic
11 years 8 months ago #186166
by altertaipei
Replied by altertaipei on topic How can I use custom buttons to add items to my Hi
Perfect it is working and everything it ok, and again Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds