- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Issue with modules to display under the main area
11 years 8 months ago #185830
by karolko
Issue with modules to display under the main area was created by karolko
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mephit.cz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi,
I am trying to configure random display of products from same category under the main area.
My module configuration is attached.
When I navigate to some product such as mephit.cz/cz/zbozi/product/8434-dostihy-...category_pathway-197 I don't see anything displayed under the main area.
Thanks,
Karol
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi,
I am trying to configure random display of products from same category under the main area.
My module configuration is attached.
When I navigate to some product such as mephit.cz/cz/zbozi/product/8434-dostihy-...category_pathway-197 I don't see anything displayed under the main area.
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185834
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Issue with modules to display under the main area
Hi,
For the "menu" option of the module settings, you have to select a valid menu.
A product listing menu able o list all the shop products.
For the "menu" option of the module settings, you have to select a valid menu.
A product listing menu able o list all the shop products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186018
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Issue with modules to display under the main area
I did that but still the items below products are not showing. What additional information would you need to have?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186043
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with modules to display under the main area
I can see several problems:
First, you should set the "recently viewed" option of the module to "no" as otherwise, it overrides the other settings to only display "recently viewed" products.
Second, you should set something in the "number of items" option of the module to tell the system how many products to display.
And finally, you should activate that option in the "modules under the product page" option of the HikaShop configuration, not the option "modules under the main area" as that second option is for something else.
First, you should set the "recently viewed" option of the module to "no" as otherwise, it overrides the other settings to only display "recently viewed" products.
Second, you should set something in the "number of items" option of the module to tell the system how many products to display.
And finally, you should activate that option in the "modules under the product page" option of the HikaShop configuration, not the option "modules under the main area" as that second option is for something else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186114
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Issue with modules to display under the main area
I did all three changes but still the items are not displaying below the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with modules to display under the main area
Then there is something else as well but I would need more information to be able to tell.
Please provide a backend access with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check your website settings:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please provide a backend access with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check your website settings:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186226
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with modules to display under the main area
No modules are enabled in the "modules under the product page" option of the HikaShop configuration:
take.ms/vjYN0
I've enabled the module for you in that option, as I had told you to do in a previous message, and it's now working.
take.ms/vjYN0
I've enabled the module for you in that option, as I had told you to do in a previous message, and it's now working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karolko
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186339
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Issue with modules to display under the main area
Thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds