- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
change text before redirected to paypal how to
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186864
by Sunshine
/Christina
change text before redirected to paypal how to was created by Sunshine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi
When costumers chooseto pay with paypal they are redirected to a page before they redirect to Paypal.
Where do I change that text? I don't find it in my language file.
The text say something like this:
Please waite untill you will be redirected to pay with kredit card throug Paypal....
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi
When costumers chooseto pay with paypal they are redirected to a page before they redirect to Paypal.
Where do I change that text? I don't find it in my language file.
The text say something like this:
Please waite untill you will be redirected to pay with kredit card throug Paypal....
/Christina
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Sunshine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186871
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic change text before redirected to paypal how to
Hi,
You can do a translation override on the key "PLEASE_WAIT_BEFORE_REDIRECTION_TO_X".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You can do a translation override on the key "PLEASE_WAIT_BEFORE_REDIRECTION_TO_X".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunshine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186999
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic change text before redirected to paypal how to
In that key I only found some of the text and I did search the language file, before adding the first post,.
PLEASE_WAIT_BEFORE_REDIRECTION_TO_X="Venligst vent, til du bliver omdirigeret til %s hjemmeside."
I didn't understand where to find the rest:
Venligst vent til du bliver omdirigeret til Betal med dine kreditkort igennem Paypal hjemmeside
Untill now I got it.. that was ofcourse the name of the payment . DOH..
PLEASE_WAIT_BEFORE_REDIRECTION_TO_X="Venligst vent, til du bliver omdirigeret til %s hjemmeside."
I didn't understand where to find the rest:
Venligst vent til du bliver omdirigeret til Betal med dine kreditkort igennem Paypal hjemmeside
Untill now I got it.. that was ofcourse the name of the payment . DOH..
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187004
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic change text before redirected to paypal how to
Hi,
We don't have such kind of text in HikaShop by default.
So this is potentially present in a previous language override you made, or it is maybe added directly in the file:
"plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php".
We don't have such kind of text in HikaShop by default.
So this is potentially present in a previous language override you made, or it is maybe added directly in the file:
"plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187112
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic change text before redirected to paypal how to
First half of the text was in my language file,
the other half was the name of the paypal payment module, I found in the system/payment methods.
the other half was the name of the paypal payment module, I found in the system/payment methods.
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds