- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Email customization
11 years 8 months ago #187042
by philipp
Email customization was created by philipp
-- HikaShop version -- : x7a12sb54
Hello Everybody!
at the product description I read: »Easily customize your HikaShop emails«, but do I actually make that happen? I cannot find any place where I can modify the templates.
Thanks in Ahead!
Hello Everybody!
at the product description I read: »Easily customize your HikaShop emails«, but do I actually make that happen? I cannot find any place where I can modify the templates.
Thanks in Ahead!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #187051
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Email customization
Hello,
Note that you can easily customize the static content of your emails through your language file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile".
If you want to customize the dynamic content you'll have to do it through "Hikashop->System->Emails" (via the business edition) or directly via "media\com_hikashop\mail".
Note that you can easily customize the static content of your emails through your language file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile".
If you want to customize the dynamic content you'll have to do it through "Hikashop->System->Emails" (via the business edition) or directly via "media\com_hikashop\mail".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds