- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Different price per color
11 years 7 months ago #190411
by cholentmt
Different price per color was created by cholentmt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I have the business edition.
I want to create one product, with 3 quantity options, and 3 'color' options.
But I want the price to vary per color.
I saw how to add characteristics and options, but just as text. I don't see where to set them with a monetary value per the option. I only see one monetary value per quanity.
I read through the docs, and nothing pointed out anything related to this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I have the business edition.
I want to create one product, with 3 quantity options, and 3 'color' options.
But I want the price to vary per color.
I saw how to add characteristics and options, but just as text. I don't see where to set them with a monetary value per the option. I only see one monetary value per quanity.
I read through the docs, and nothing pointed out anything related to this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190432
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Different price per color
Did you see this tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...isplay-by-color.html
It might solve the mystery, including setting different prices for product variants (= products with different characteristics).
It might solve the mystery, including setting different prices for product variants (= products with different characteristics).
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190523
by cholentmt
Replied by cholentmt on topic Different price per color
I read it but don't see where it talks about prices for product variants?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190549
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different price per color
Hi,
In this section we explain how to add a different image for each variant: hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...y-by-color.html#link
If you look at the screenshots, you'll see that above the image area for each variant there is a price area which allows you to set a price for each variant.
In this section we explain how to add a different image for each variant: hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...y-by-color.html#link
If you look at the screenshots, you'll see that above the image area for each variant there is a price area which allows you to set a price for each variant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds