- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
content module not showing / missing hika menu
11 years 7 months ago #191455
by nbstudio
content module not showing / missing hika menu was created by nbstudio
-- HikaShop version -- : 1501262049
hi
I'm trying to publish a content module but it doesn't even appear.
I checked here, and in some posts I see there must be a Hika Shop Hidden Menu... which I don't see in my site.
How can I restore that?
And why the module created doesn't appear?
Thanks
hi
I'm trying to publish a content module but it doesn't even appear.
I checked here, and in some posts I see there must be a Hika Shop Hidden Menu... which I don't see in my site.
How can I restore that?
And why the module created doesn't appear?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191456
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic content module not showing / missing hika menu
Hi,
Please give us more details about that module, through screenshots for example.
Are you sure that you are assigning a correct template position in the Joomla module options part ?
If it is a product listing module, in the HikaShop settings part please check that the selected category is correct and that there is products in that category, if there is nothing so the module is not displayed
.
Please give us more details about that module, through screenshots for example.
Are you sure that you are assigning a correct template position in the Joomla module options part ?
If it is a product listing module, in the HikaShop settings part please check that the selected category is correct and that there is products in that category, if there is nothing so the module is not displayed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192224
by nbstudio
Replied by nbstudio on topic content module not showing / missing hika menu
Hi Xavier. Indeed it was only a problem of visibility. After adding several products, the content is shown.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds