- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Force onBeforeProductUpdate() with mass action
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #193836
by PeterChain
Force onBeforeProductUpdate() with mass action was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I created a plugin that triggers when onBeforeProductUpdate(&$element,&$do)
and I want to apply it massively to my 500 products without having to open them all and saving them+
I tried with mass actions by changing the value of a dummy field but looks like the changes are applied to the field without executing a whole update process.
How can I force the execution in mass actions of an update as it was made from the user?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I created a plugin that triggers when onBeforeProductUpdate(&$element,&$do)
and I want to apply it massively to my 500 products without having to open them all and saving them+
I tried with mass actions by changing the value of a dummy field but looks like the changes are applied to the field without executing a whole update process.
How can I force the execution in mass actions of an update as it was made from the user?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193865
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Force onBeforeProductUpdate() with mass action
Hi,
When using the "Before a product is updated" trigger in the mass actions, it will affect only the product which will be updated, no the other ones.
So to update whole product values, it will require to execute a mass action manually.
Else, in your plugin, you have to execute a MySQL query in order to update all the products when one is updated.
When using the "Before a product is updated" trigger in the mass actions, it will affect only the product which will be updated, no the other ones.
So to update whole product values, it will require to execute a mass action manually.
Else, in your plugin, you have to execute a MySQL query in order to update all the products when one is updated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds