- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Radio buttons all in different rows
11 years 6 months ago #194116
by oharris
Radio buttons all in different rows was created by oharris
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
In my form I would like the radio buttons for a particular field, to be all in one row (straight across), but instead it is appearing in differing rows. How can I get it straight across?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
In my form I would like the radio buttons for a particular field, to be all in one row (straight across), but instead it is appearing in differing rows. How can I get it straight across?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194119
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Radio buttons all in different rows
Typically, this can be done per CSS.
Here is a good read as intro: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Here is a good read as intro: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds