- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Product variants with a % price of main product
11 years 6 months ago #195139
by GunnarB
Product variants with a % price of main product was created by GunnarB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\product.php on line 1513
Just for fun I defined a product variant.
When I leave the price at 0 and define 120% instead, this error occurs when product is displayed.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tax_amount in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\product.php on line 1513
Just for fun I defined a product variant.
When I leave the price at 0 and define 120% instead, this error occurs when product is displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195148
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product variants with a % price of main product
Hi,
Thanks for the report, to correct it on your end, you can edit the file as indicated in the error and at the line 1513 add "@" before "$tax->tax_amount".
Thanks for the report, to correct it on your end, you can edit the file as indicated in the error and at the line 1513 add "@" before "$tax->tax_amount".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds