- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 2
no research bare for poduit
11 years 6 months ago #195152
by jeannot29
no research bare for poduit was created by jeannot29
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.25
Hello , first I am french . So sorry for the spelling errors.
I have a question : I would like to research bare for the client quickly find the product.
example: it looks "carrot" , he Tompe wholes on the corespondan products carrot.
like on the Amazon site. thank!!!!
Traduction fr:
Bonjour, pour commencer je suis francais. donc désolé pour les fautes d'orthographe.
J'ai une question: je voudrais une barre de recherche pour que le client trouve facilement les produit.
exemple: il recherche "carotte", il tompe sur touts les produits corespondan au carotte.
comme sur le site amazone.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.25
Hello , first I am french . So sorry for the spelling errors.
I have a question : I would like to research bare for the client quickly find the product.
example: it looks "carrot" , he Tompe wholes on the corespondan products carrot.
like on the Amazon site. thank!!!!
Traduction fr:
Bonjour, pour commencer je suis francais. donc désolé pour les fautes d'orthographe.
J'ai une question: je voudrais une barre de recherche pour que le client trouve facilement les produit.
exemple: il recherche "carotte", il tompe sur touts les produits corespondan au carotte.
comme sur le site amazone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195161
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic no research bare for poduit
Hi,
Two solutions for that:
1/ enable the HikaShop search product plugin, set it up to assign the id of a menu able to list all the products of the shop.
Then use the Joomla search module.
2/ Use the HikaShop filters:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-filter-listing.html
Two solutions for that:
1/ enable the HikaShop search product plugin, set it up to assign the id of a menu able to list all the products of the shop.
Then use the Joomla search module.
2/ Use the HikaShop filters:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-filter-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds