- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Can't add sizesor colors
11 years 6 months ago #195449
by YESSIR
Can't add sizesor colors was created by YESSIR
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google chrome
Hi,
I try to add new sizes of colors but it dont work like before. If I add one it doesnt appear. Whats wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google chrome
Hi,
I try to add new sizes of colors but it dont work like before. If I add one it doesnt appear. Whats wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195552
by YESSIR
Replied by YESSIR on topic Can't add sizesor colors
Thats the problem what I add dont come. Can you check this on my site? beacuse its a script fault...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195560
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't add sizesor colors
Hi,
You mean when you are in the characteristic edition page, the new value is not added correctly, or when you edit the variants of a product ?
We are not able to reproduce the issue on our end, so please give us the login informations to test it directly.
You maybe have a plugin which cause an error or something like that.
You mean when you are in the characteristic edition page, the new value is not added correctly, or when you edit the variants of a product ?
We are not able to reproduce the issue on our end, so please give us the login informations to test it directly.
You maybe have a plugin which cause an error or something like that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds