- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Filter products in a module
11 years 6 months ago #195955
by ilemaitre
Filter products in a module was created by ilemaitre
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I'm trying to filter my products by color and size. I started with the color and followed your documentation
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...isplay-by-color.html
but I want to put the filter in a module to align it to the left and assign it to specific pages.
the problem is that when i create the filter and the module, it display twice on my website.
I attached you a picture.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I'm trying to filter my products by color and size. I started with the color and followed your documentation
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...isplay-by-color.html
but I want to put the filter in a module to align it to the left and assign it to specific pages.
the problem is that when i create the filter and the module, it display twice on my website.
I attached you a picture.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #195981
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Filter products in a module
Hello,
Your issue is coming from the fact that you have set the "Display Filters" option to YES through your product listing content menu's configuration page (Hikashop->Display->Content menus).
Your issue is coming from the fact that you have set the "Display Filters" option to YES through your product listing content menu's configuration page (Hikashop->Display->Content menus).
The following user(s) said Thank You: ilemaitre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196006
by ilemaitre
Replied by ilemaitre on topic Filter products in a module
It was inherit. But it disappear when I changed it to NO.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds