- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Create the module "Search Hikashop Module"
- hongnhung1508
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196339
by hongnhung1508
Create the module "Search Hikashop Module" was created by hongnhung1508
Hi,
I want to create a hikashop Search Module. When using this module, I can search products with their images. Is it possible to create the module like that.
If so, please tell how i can do.
Thanks!
I want to create a hikashop Search Module. When using this module, I can search products with their images. Is it possible to create the module like that.
If so, please tell how i can do.
Thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by hongnhung1508.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196366
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create the module "Search Hikashop Module"
hi,
To have a search module integrated with HikaShop, you have to publish the plugin "hikashop product search" and set it up correctly, so set a valid product listing id for the "menu" option. And then use the Joomla search module.
This way when searching it will integrate the products to the results. In HikaShop 2.4.0 we have added code to give the image information, but I believe that it require some view edition in the joomla search view to display the images.
Else you can use the hikashop filters
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-filter-listing.html
To have a search module integrated with HikaShop, you have to publish the plugin "hikashop product search" and set it up correctly, so set a valid product listing id for the "menu" option. And then use the Joomla search module.
This way when searching it will integrate the products to the results. In HikaShop 2.4.0 we have added code to give the image information, but I believe that it require some view edition in the joomla search view to display the images.
Else you can use the hikashop filters
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-filter-listing.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: hongnhung1508
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds