Skip to main content

Custom Fields Showing Where Not Wanted

More
11 years 6 months ago #197284 by CreativeProStudio
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.blade550xupgrades.com/hs/
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19

I added a couple of custom fields to the "orders" table so that I can show a customer's order status and a tracking number when they log into their account and go to the My Account section and look at their order history.

This is working great - exactly like I wanted it to. Except, the custom fields are also being displayed at the bottom of the shopping cart during the checkout process. But I obviously don't want them there - I only want them to be shown when a customer is looking at their order in the My Account section.

Is there a way to control where and how these two custom fields are displayed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #197295 by nicolas
Hi,

Remove the "fields" view from the "checkout workflow" option of the HikaShop configuration and you won't see them in the checkout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CreativeProStudio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #197383 by CreativeProStudio
Perfect! Thank you! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum