- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Save Order in Categories
11 years 5 months ago #198658
by Nikitov
Save Order in Categories was created by Nikitov
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi!
When I import categories by Import products from text area, new categories have Order "0". How can I ask them the serial number and how I can rearrange them quickly and easily (not with the arrow up and down)? No Drag & Drop or click SAVE.
Thank you!
Regards,
D. Nikitov
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi!
When I import categories by Import products from text area, new categories have Order "0". How can I ask them the serial number and how I can rearrange them quickly and easily (not with the arrow up and down)? No Drag & Drop or click SAVE.
Thank you!
Regards,
D. Nikitov
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198724
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Save Order in Categories
Hi,
You can use the categories_ordering column in your CSV if you want to import the ordering of the categories.
To set their ordering automatically, you can click on the order save button located just below your question mark on your screenshot.
And if you want to change the order of the categories, in each input field, you can enter the value of the ordering you want and then click on that same global save button and it will save all the orders at once.
You can use the categories_ordering column in your CSV if you want to import the ordering of the categories.
To set their ordering automatically, you can click on the order save button located just below your question mark on your screenshot.
And if you want to change the order of the categories, in each input field, you can enter the value of the ordering you want and then click on that same global save button and it will save all the orders at once.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikitov
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198808
by Nikitov
Replied by Nikitov on topic Save Order in Categories
Thank you!
I confess I had not noticed the record button. Expecting button as a bookmark or as in Joomla! 1.5.x 2.5 ... diskette.
In Inport -->Import products from text area or Import products from CSV can you import produkts categories such as:
Description, Meta description, Keywords, Page title, Alias
category_description;category_keywords;category_meta_description;category_page_title;category_alias
Thank you!
Regards,
D. Nikitov
I confess I had not noticed the record button. Expecting button as a bookmark or as in Joomla! 1.5.x 2.5 ... diskette.
In Inport -->Import products from text area or Import products from CSV can you import produkts categories such as:
Description, Meta description, Keywords, Page title, Alias
category_description;category_keywords;category_meta_description;category_page_title;category_alias
Thank you!
Regards,
D. Nikitov
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198878
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Save Order in Categories
Hi,
No. Only the name and the ordering is supported by the import system for categories.
You might want to have a look at the extension CSVImproved. They have a beta version which supports HikaShop so maybe they already support the import of such data.
No. Only the name and the ordering is supported by the import system for categories.
You might want to have a look at the extension CSVImproved. They have a beta version which supports HikaShop so maybe they already support the import of such data.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikitov
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198906
by Nikitov
Replied by Nikitov on topic Save Order in Categories
Thank you!
Will examine to what extent CSVImproved compatible with HikaShop.
Before I used components for export / import of products and categories from VM.
If you're going to need to do in phpMyAdmin CSV Export xxxx_hikashop_category and after edit data -> Import back.
Thank you!
Regards,
D. Nikitov
Will examine to what extent CSVImproved compatible with HikaShop.
Before I used components for export / import of products and categories from VM.
If you're going to need to do in phpMyAdmin CSV Export xxxx_hikashop_category and after edit data -> Import back.
Thank you!
Regards,
D. Nikitov
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds