- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
Allow customer to set price
11 years 5 months ago #198984
by ltempest
Allow customer to set price was created by ltempest
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I would like to have have a 'product' that is technically not a product within my main shop, this allows customers to pay for their membership and other fees. As each member can vary what they pay I do not want to create multiple 'products' at all the price points.
is there a way for a customer to specify the price they want to pay for the 'product' and this would then match their membership fees etc?
Thanks
Lee
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I would like to have have a 'product' that is technically not a product within my main shop, this allows customers to pay for their membership and other fees. As each member can vary what they pay I do not want to create multiple 'products' at all the price points.
is there a way for a customer to specify the price they want to pay for the 'product' and this would then match their membership fees etc?
Thanks
Lee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198986
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Allow customer to set price
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199304
by ltempest
Replied by ltempest on topic Allow customer to set price
Jerome,
Thanks for the reply.
I have setup my donation plugin, but it does not appear on the product when viewed via the frontend. I have tried to match the demo setup. Also when I try and select a category to apply it to it does not save the category I select.
Could I send you a login to take a look?
Lee
Thanks for the reply.
I have setup my donation plugin, but it does not appear on the product when viewed via the frontend. I have tried to match the demo setup. Also when I try and select a category to apply it to it does not save the category I select.
Could I send you a login to take a look?
Lee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199333
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Allow customer to set price
Hi,
I see that you have purchased the Essential edition, but custom fields of the table "item" can only be created with the Business edition and the donation field has to be a custom item field. So are you see that you created the field as we explain in the link Jerome gave you ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your custom field and a link to the product page where it should display so that we can see what you did ?
I see that you have purchased the Essential edition, but custom fields of the table "item" can only be created with the Business edition and the donation field has to be a custom item field. So are you see that you created the field as we explain in the link Jerome gave you ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your custom field and a link to the product page where it should display so that we can see what you did ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds