Skip to main content

Rich Snippets Info missing

More
11 years 5 months ago #199292 by BeLlSiBuB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0

Hi,
I am testing the Rich Snippets code of a product, Chicken & Broad Bean Pie, using Google's "Testing Tool"

When I "Fetch" the Product URL the tester produces 6 errors.

1. Failed to normalise the rating value.
2. Your rating value was out of the default range, you must provide best and worst values.
3. The review has no reviewed item specified.
4. The review has no reviewed item specified.
5. author: missing and required
6. The review has no reviewed item specified.

Testing Tool URL: developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/

Can you advise me if the missing info are bits that I can fill out somewhere in the hikashop/joomla config or what please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #199323 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Rich Snippets Info missing
Hi,

I think that this topic has the answer to your question :)
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-page.html#198461
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeLlSiBuB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum