Custom field not saving state on product
11 years 4 months ago #203774
by grayt7
Custom field not saving state on product was created by grayt7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
Hi,
I have created a custom field for a product called "Region" its a drop down list of regions.
I have noticed with some products it will not save the Region, always resets to the default value.
I think the best way to show would be if you logged in the admin and checked for yourself.
Many thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
Hi,
I have created a custom field for a product called "Region" its a drop down list of regions.
I have noticed with some products it will not save the Region, always resets to the default value.
I think the best way to show would be if you logged in the admin and checked for yourself.
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203776
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field not saving state on product
Hi,
Can you turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again ? Do you get any error ?
If not please provide a link to a product edition page where this doesn't work along with credentials and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can look at the issue.
Can you turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again ? Do you get any error ?
If not please provide a link to a product edition page where this doesn't work along with credentials and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can look at the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203877
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Custom field not saving state on product
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. There are no errors, I have sent the details via your contact. Thank you.
Thanks for getting back to me. There are no errors, I have sent the details via your contact. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203882
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field not saving state on product
Hi,
I'm not able to log on your website with the user account you provided. Could you double check it please ?
I'm not able to log on your website with the user account you provided. Could you double check it please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field not saving state on product
Hi,
I'm still not able to log on your website backend with the user account you provided. Could you please first check that you can log on your backend yourself with the user account you provide ?
I'm still not able to log on your website backend with the user account you provided. Could you please first check that you can log on your backend yourself with the user account you provide ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds