- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
Brands not being saved
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #205914
by LukeDouglas
Brands not being saved was created by LukeDouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 38.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
This is a new site that is not published so you can't view it via a browser.
The issue is that when I select a brand such as 'Anatex' for a product it is not saved. I have a product that is assigned to the 'Ages 3+' category but when I select 'Anatex' from the Brand list, it is not saved.
Here is my products / brands list:
How can I assign a brand and the selection be retained?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 38.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
This is a new site that is not published so you can't view it via a browser.
The issue is that when I select a brand such as 'Anatex' for a product it is not saved. I have a product that is assigned to the 'Ages 3+' category but when I select 'Anatex' from the Brand list, it is not saved.
Here is my products / brands list:
- product category
-
- Ages 3+
- Brand
-
- Anatex
- Melissa and Doug
- LeapFrog
- LeapPad
- KidKraft
- Radio Flyer
- Guide Craft
- EduShape
How can I assign a brand and the selection be retained?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205920
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Brands not being saved
Hi,
Please update HikaShop with the latest available version : 2.5.0
Regards,
Please update HikaShop with the latest available version : 2.5.0
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
11 years 3 months ago #206055
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Brands not being saved
Jerome, Thanks. That fixed it.
This is a new site still under development and when I purchased the Essentials package, the link I went to was the download for the 2.4.0. Is the 2.5.0 a recent release?
This is a new site still under development and when I purchased the Essentials package, the link I went to was the download for the 2.4.0. Is the 2.5.0 a recent release?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Brands not being saved
Yes. It's only a few days old.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds