- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Blank Category / Unable to Remove Root Category
- sitekeepers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #206074
by sitekeepers
Blank Category / Unable to Remove Root Category was created by sitekeepers
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.130 m
Hi
I am new to Hika and I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong but in Categories I have managed to save one without a Name and another one which now sits below the Root - it's not even in the Root.
I can't remove them and when I try to create another one with the same name it says the Alias is already used. I am not bothered about aliases or anything but I just don't know if this will have any consequential damage to the shop at a later stage.
Can anyone advise?
Regards
Site
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.130 m
Hi
I am new to Hika and I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong but in Categories I have managed to save one without a Name and another one which now sits below the Root - it's not even in the Root.
I can't remove them and when I try to create another one with the same name it says the Alias is already used. I am not bothered about aliases or anything but I just don't know if this will have any consequential damage to the shop at a later stage.
Can anyone advise?
Regards
Site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206171
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Blank Category / Unable to Remove Root Category
Hi,
Please remove these entries via phpMyAdmin directly, and then go back to the categories listing and click on the "Rebuild" button in the toolbar.
Please remove these entries via phpMyAdmin directly, and then go back to the categories listing and click on the "Rebuild" button in the toolbar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds