- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
New input layout for products in backend?
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #206130
by PeterChain
New input layout for products in backend? was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Two days ago I updated to last version of HikaShop, I think it was 2.6.5.
Now I went to edit a product and discovered the layout looks very different. Is this a new feature or could it be some parameter that I changed unnoticed in the backend ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Two days ago I updated to last version of HikaShop, I think it was 2.6.5.
Now I went to edit a product and discovered the layout looks very different. Is this a new feature or could it be some parameter that I changed unnoticed in the backend ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #206137
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic New input layout for products in backend?
Hello,
It's actually a new feature, its purpose is to make the product configuration page clearer for beginners.
It's actually a new feature, its purpose is to make the product configuration page clearer for beginners.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 3 months ago #206275
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic New input layout for products in backend?
Let me congratulate your team for this. I think is good for everybody, not beginners only.
It makes the data entry more clear and comfortable so I find it a nice improvement together with the Droppable box for pictures, the old system was really horrible!
I hope you could improve together with Obsidev this picture dropping system, I talked with Jerome about it some days ago and changed opinions on how could be improved.
And if you could invent a way to make groups for the Custom fields it would be a lot better, now I have like 50 custom fields and they all show in a column so the scroll is very long. Would be good to be able to assign custom fields to "fieldsets' so they show grouped
Anyhow good job!
It makes the data entry more clear and comfortable so I find it a nice improvement together with the Droppable box for pictures, the old system was really horrible!
I hope you could improve together with Obsidev this picture dropping system, I talked with Jerome about it some days ago and changed opinions on how could be improved.
And if you could invent a way to make groups for the Custom fields it would be a lot better, now I have like 50 custom fields and they all show in a column so the scroll is very long. Would be good to be able to assign custom fields to "fieldsets' so they show grouped
Anyhow good job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier, Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds