- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Adding multiple variants
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #206362
by Holmes-Pierce
Adding multiple variants was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I'm enjoying using the new version, it's great. Especially the drag and drop of product photos, huge time saver!
I was wondering if it was possible to add multiple variants at a time though. I seem to only be able to add one, save, add one, save. Am I missing something?
Whilst we're also on the topic of Variants, I was wondering if there was a timescale being set on a google shopping extension for use with variants
?
Thanks,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hello,
I'm enjoying using the new version, it's great. Especially the drag and drop of product photos, huge time saver!
I was wondering if it was possible to add multiple variants at a time though. I seem to only be able to add one, save, add one, save. Am I missing something?
Whilst we're also on the topic of Variants, I was wondering if there was a timescale being set on a google shopping extension for use with variants
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206369
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding multiple variants
Hi,
Yes, you can add several at a time.
When you go in the "Variants" tab, you can click on the "add variants" button, select all the values of the characteristics that you want to add and click on ok and it will generate all the combinations that you want.
The support of variants in Google Shopping is not planned for the short term.
Yes, you can add several at a time.
When you go in the "Variants" tab, you can click on the "add variants" button, select all the values of the characteristics that you want to add and click on ok and it will generate all the combinations that you want.
The support of variants in Google Shopping is not planned for the short term.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 months ago #206807
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Adding multiple variants
Thanks for your quick response.
I think I was pressing the wrong 'save' tab.
Have you had many requests for google shopping for variants?
Would you support a crowdfunding initiative to pay for an external developer to take on the project? i.e. Polished Geek
Thanks,
Hal
I think I was pressing the wrong 'save' tab.
Have you had many requests for google shopping for variants?
Would you support a crowdfunding initiative to pay for an external developer to take on the project? i.e. Polished Geek
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding multiple variants
Hi,
We've had a few (like 2 or 3 I think).
We would be happy of such initiative, but with the low number of people requesting it, I'm not sure it would reach the end goal. But you can always try. We'll be happy to support it.
We've had a few (like 2 or 3 I think).
We would be happy of such initiative, but with the low number of people requesting it, I'm not sure it would reach the end goal. But you can always try. We'll be happy to support it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #207761
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Adding multiple variants
Hi Nicolas,
I have sent you a private message. Could I have your email address, so that I can discuss a few details with you?
Thanks,
Hal
I have sent you a private message. Could I have your email address, so that I can discuss a few details with you?
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding multiple variants
Hi,
I've sent you an email.
I've sent you an email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds