- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
NaN/NaN/NaN in datepicker custom field
- travelbaba
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #206990
by travelbaba
NaN/NaN/NaN in datepicker custom field was created by travelbaba
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.marcopolovenezia.com/shop/product/1-canal-grande-tour.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.xx
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 38.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NaN/NaN/NaN
Hello, I have a problem with the plugin HikaShop: Date Picker Custom Field in Firefox.
When I choose a day, it shows me NaN/NaN/NaN and I cannot go further.
Safari works good.
Do you know some trick to make it work?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.xx
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 38.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NaN/NaN/NaN
Hello, I have a problem with the plugin HikaShop: Date Picker Custom Field in Firefox.
When I choose a day, it shows me NaN/NaN/NaN and I cannot go further.
Safari works good.
Do you know some trick to make it work?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- travelbaba
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #206996
by travelbaba
Replied by travelbaba on topic NaN/NaN/NaN in datepicker custom field
I'm implementing this question noticing that the problem is caused by the fact that the product is in Italian.
So, the correct dateformat is d/m/Y
But there is a Language Switcher ( google language) that can change the language i.e. in english.
Now is the problem, english needs m/d/Y in order to show the date in datepicker.
mmmm... how can I avoid this problem?
So, the correct dateformat is d/m/Y
But there is a Language Switcher ( google language) that can change the language i.e. in english.
Now is the problem, english needs m/d/Y in order to show the date in datepicker.
mmmm... how can I avoid this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic NaN/NaN/NaN in datepicker custom field
Hi,
It could come from the "format" setting of the custom field if you changed it from the default one.
If that's the case, try to put back the default one.
Also, it could be a bug of HikaShop 2.2.2 as we've fixed quite a few bugs with the datepicker system since the 2.2.2, so updating to the latest version might be necessary.
It could come from the "format" setting of the custom field if you changed it from the default one.
If that's the case, try to put back the default one.
Also, it could be a bug of HikaShop 2.2.2 as we've fixed quite a few bugs with the datepicker system since the 2.2.2, so updating to the latest version might be necessary.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds