- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Pop-ups When Adding Variants
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #207462
by Fishwise
Pop-ups When Adding Variants was created by Fishwise
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36-0+deb7u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Whenever I click the "edit" button, or the name of a variant, on a product page, I get a series of popups - it goes File, Upload File ("Error: Access Forbidden"), Add an Image, Upload Image, Add File, Image Edition, and then finally goes to the regular edit page. This happens all over again if I click another variant. Pics in order:
1. File
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LUVPufslEAQFOE7_10OuapaoiO_4m7gw8fjGd8Sk9T0=w1437-h815-no
2. Upload File
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YjEEC9Q23_EDiHOroSztJIzLy5Op8FCuTJZgSHAxaLY=w1441-h815-no
3. Add an Image
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LN1iracHTED2vILa_Lkx11V9j5giofu1amM527iv3Kg=w1436-h815-no
4. Upload Image
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8GMkcpnqJZ9ge9b-u5BgxSEHyGLTMvuiE_Gghdoz7XI=w1441-h815-no
5. Add File
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/IZ4Kkblo3_eQxgoOBhc25mk0DQHsjjKBH7O0keXjWC0=w1440-h815-no
6. Image Edition
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/zMlh400adjbr9IBFa0L1AfJdWhAoTI3wM7Bvq7P7VeQ=w1538-h813-no
7. The page which finally shows after I close all the popups
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3QkfL0D6Zi1JTVWXhcNCCjy545ls_AJsFIUNqOoYzaE=w1440-h815-no
edit: Not sure why the images aren't showing as they have the img tags around them, but you can C&P them.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36-0+deb7u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Whenever I click the "edit" button, or the name of a variant, on a product page, I get a series of popups - it goes File, Upload File ("Error: Access Forbidden"), Add an Image, Upload Image, Add File, Image Edition, and then finally goes to the regular edit page. This happens all over again if I click another variant. Pics in order:
1. File
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LUVPufslEAQFOE7_10OuapaoiO_4m7gw8fjGd8Sk9T0=w1437-h815-no
2. Upload File
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YjEEC9Q23_EDiHOroSztJIzLy5Op8FCuTJZgSHAxaLY=w1441-h815-no
3. Add an Image
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LN1iracHTED2vILa_Lkx11V9j5giofu1amM527iv3Kg=w1436-h815-no
4. Upload Image
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8GMkcpnqJZ9ge9b-u5BgxSEHyGLTMvuiE_Gghdoz7XI=w1441-h815-no
5. Add File
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/IZ4Kkblo3_eQxgoOBhc25mk0DQHsjjKBH7O0keXjWC0=w1440-h815-no
6. Image Edition
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/zMlh400adjbr9IBFa0L1AfJdWhAoTI3wM7Bvq7P7VeQ=w1538-h813-no
7. The page which finally shows after I close all the popups
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3QkfL0D6Zi1JTVWXhcNCCjy545ls_AJsFIUNqOoYzaE=w1440-h815-no
edit: Not sure why the images aren't showing as they have the img tags around them, but you can C&P them.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Fishwise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207470
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pop-ups When Adding Variants
Hi,
This looks like a problem with your version of Joomla which is not supported anymore.
Please update to the latest version of Joomla and try again.
This looks like a problem with your version of Joomla which is not supported anymore.
Please update to the latest version of Joomla and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207804
by Fishwise
Replied by Fishwise on topic Pop-ups When Adding Variants
Hi there,
How do I tell what versions Hikashop supports? As on several pages (as far as I can tell) Hikashop is compatible with Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.X?
Thanks
How do I tell what versions Hikashop supports? As on several pages (as far as I can tell) Hikashop is compatible with Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.X?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207847
by Fishwise
Replied by Fishwise on topic Pop-ups When Adding Variants
Sorry to bump - I have upgraded to the latest version and am still getting the same problem (cleared my cache just in case that was relevant).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207857
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pop-ups When Adding Variants
Hi,
Can you provide a backend access to your website with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can look at that as we don't have the problem on our end ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Can you provide a backend access to your website with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can look at that as we don't have the problem on our end ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207929
by Fishwise
Replied by Fishwise on topic Pop-ups When Adding Variants
Sure thing - do I just send you the admin password or is there a better way to give you access?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pop-ups When Adding Variants
Hi,
You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure that you give a link to this thread.
You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure that you give a link to this thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208194
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pop-ups When Adding Variants
Hi,
Thank you for the access.
Upon analysis of the issue, we were able to identify the problem.
It comes from the way the javascript is handled for popups on your version of Joomla.
Update your version of Joomla to the latest version and that will fix the issue.
Thank you for the access.
Upon analysis of the issue, we were able to identify the problem.
It comes from the way the javascript is handled for popups on your version of Joomla.
Update your version of Joomla to the latest version and that will fix the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208212
by Fishwise
Replied by Fishwise on topic Pop-ups When Adding Variants
How odd - I updated it and could have sworn it was the latest, but for some reason it mustn't have updated to the most recent version. So sorry about that - the problem appears to have been fixed. Thanks heaps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds