- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Selling Video Content > no shipping, no download.
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208226
by alex3232
Selling Video Content > no shipping, no download. was created by alex3232
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5 ( Free version)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi
I'd like to know if I can sell Video content with Hika.
There is no download nor shipping , just a license to watch a video upon payment.
This is what I need:
1. User select and buy a Video
2. They get access to their page having Video content .
There is NO product shipping or downloaded here.
The product is just a License granting access to a dedicated web page.
Is that possible?
many thanks
Alex
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi
I'd like to know if I can sell Video content with Hika.
There is no download nor shipping , just a license to watch a video upon payment.
This is what I need:
1. User select and buy a Video
2. They get access to their page having Video content .
There is NO product shipping or downloaded here.
The product is just a License granting access to a dedicated web page.
Is that possible?
many thanks
Alex
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by alex3232.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Selling Video Content > no shipping, no download.
Hi,
So from what I understand, technically speaking, HikaShop won't sell videos but the access to a page of the website.
That's possible with the Business edition of hikaShop as it integrates with the ACL system of Joomla. When creating your products, you'll be able to use the "user group after purchase" section to select a user group that will be added to the customer user account upon the purchase of that product.
Then, you can configure your page on your Joomla website to be restricted to that specific user group with the standard functions of Joomla.
So from what I understand, technically speaking, HikaShop won't sell videos but the access to a page of the website.
That's possible with the Business edition of hikaShop as it integrates with the ACL system of Joomla. When creating your products, you'll be able to use the "user group after purchase" section to select a user group that will be added to the customer user account upon the purchase of that product.
Then, you can configure your page on your Joomla website to be restricted to that specific user group with the standard functions of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds