- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Create new entry shows blank windows
- sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #208704
by sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
Create new entry shows blank windows was created by sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Version 8.0.7 (10600.7.12)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When I want to use entries, I go to the entries section. When I click NEW entry.... the page is blank....
Any idea what that could be?
Screenshot url: www.straightrazorarts.com/troubleshooting/screenshot_1.png
When I want to use entries, I go to the entries section. When I click NEW entry.... the page is blank....
Any idea what that could be?
Screenshot url: www.straightrazorarts.com/troubleshooting/screenshot_1.png
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Version 8.0.7 (10600.7.12)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When I want to use entries, I go to the entries section. When I click NEW entry.... the page is blank....
Any idea what that could be?
Screenshot url: www.straightrazorarts.com/troubleshooting/screenshot_1.png
When I want to use entries, I go to the entries section. When I click NEW entry.... the page is blank....
Any idea what that could be?
Screenshot url: www.straightrazorarts.com/troubleshooting/screenshot_1.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #208714
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Create new entry shows blank windows
Hello,
Your issue is coming from the fact that you didn't create any "Entry" custom fields via "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...-listing.html#fields
Your issue is coming from the fact that you didn't create any "Entry" custom fields via "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...-listing.html#fields
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebastiaan@kunstopzich.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds