- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 9
How to change user group within one variant only?
11 years 2 months ago #209255
by mduda
How to change user group within one variant only? was created by mduda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I'd like to change the user group after the purchase of one specific variant within the product listing. Is there a way to do this?
I'm able to change it on the main product page, but for this specific instance, I only want one variant to be affected.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I'd like to change the user group after the purchase of one specific variant within the product listing. Is there a way to do this?
I'm able to change it on the main product page, but for this specific instance, I only want one variant to be affected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to change user group within one variant only?
Hi,
That's something we didn't handle so far with the new product edition interface of HikaShop 2.5.0
I've just made a patch in order to make it work.
You'll have to download again the install package on our website and install it on your own and that should allow you to select the user group after purchase when you edit each variants in the variants tab of your products.
That's something we didn't handle so far with the new product edition interface of HikaShop 2.5.0
I've just made a patch in order to make it work.
You'll have to download again the install package on our website and install it on your own and that should allow you to select the user group after purchase when you edit each variants in the variants tab of your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209318
by mduda
Replied by mduda on topic How to change user group within one variant only?
...and this is why I love Hikashop! Thanks Nicolas for the quick turnaround!
It works like a charm
It works like a charm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds