Skip to main content

Wrong product on checkout when adding options

More
11 years 2 months ago #209288 by Arjan
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.cyclostyle.com/shoppen/product/pizzasnijder-fixie
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0

I have a product that comes in three color variations. Therefor I added Characteristics. When I add the product to my cart and proceed to checkout, the right product is shown.

Then I added options to the product. With the choice of colour you can add one of 4 options to the product. When I add the product with or without option to my cart and proceed to checkout, the wrong product is shown.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #209304 by nicolas
Hi,

The issue comes from the customization of the product page layout which breaks the characteristics selection system.
So it can't replace anymore the variants data on the page based on what is selected in the dropdown and thus it doesn't work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #209346 by Arjan
Thnx for the reply Nicolas, I will contact the developer of the template and try to work around it for the time being.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum