- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Multiple dropdown custom field - select all?
11 years 2 months ago #209326
by Gnsbud
Multiple dropdown custom field - select all? was created by Gnsbud
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
Hi,
while creating/editing product I have some custom field (Multiple Dropdown). If I have 20 different options to select, I need to click on each :S this select box looks like genericlist, is there a possibility to add "Select all" to this dropdown, so I musn't choose each option step by step, but just hit "Select all" and then all my options will be choosen?
Best regards,
Chris
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.2
Hi,
while creating/editing product I have some custom field (Multiple Dropdown). If I have 20 different options to select, I need to click on each :S this select box looks like genericlist, is there a possibility to add "Select all" to this dropdown, so I musn't choose each option step by step, but just hit "Select all" and then all my options will be choosen?
Best regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209332
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multiple dropdown custom field - select all?
Hi,
Unfortunately there is no options like that, but you could potentially use the mass action to add all the desired values to many products at one time.
To add many values you have to set the action on "update de values", then select the custom field, for the type use "string" and add the values separated by comma and without spaces.
Unfortunately there is no options like that, but you could potentially use the mass action to add all the desired values to many products at one time.
To add many values you have to set the action on "update de values", then select the custom field, for the type use "string" and add the values separated by comma and without spaces.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds