Relate products
11 years 2 months ago #210299
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Relate products was created by ertmania
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
When I add a new product I would like to be able to relate all similar product at the same time.
Can I do that? I mean relate the new product to the whole category?
Or do I have to choose every product, one at a time?
An example:
I have a green bucket, a red bucket and a black bucket.
Then I add a white bucket.
In the related products I then have to click in a blank space in the field and choose the green bucket in the drop down menu.
Then I have to click in a blank space in the field and choose the red bucket.
Then I have to click in a blank space in the field and choose the black bucket.
Is that the only way to relate new products to existing products?
It would be nice if I could choose more than one at the same time.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.2.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
When I add a new product I would like to be able to relate all similar product at the same time.
Can I do that? I mean relate the new product to the whole category?
Or do I have to choose every product, one at a time?
An example:
I have a green bucket, a red bucket and a black bucket.
Then I add a white bucket.
In the related products I then have to click in a blank space in the field and choose the green bucket in the drop down menu.
Then I have to click in a blank space in the field and choose the red bucket.
Then I have to click in a blank space in the field and choose the black bucket.
Is that the only way to relate new products to existing products?
It would be nice if I could choose more than one at the same time.
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210303
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Relate products
Hi,
You can use product listing module to display related products (so using the setting "related products" when you configure a product) ; or you can display products in the same category than the current product.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module
Regards,
You can use product listing module to display related products (so using the setting "related products" when you configure a product) ; or you can display products in the same category than the current product.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds