- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
SEO keywords
11 years 1 month ago #212044
by Geor
SEO keywords was created by Geor
-- url of the page with the problem -- : georld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
Hello guys!
On your documentation you state this '' Keywords : Add several words that best represent your product and separate them by commas.''
If I include phrases, for example''shoes for sale,shoes,sale'' is this considered correct?
Should I write just words or phrases are fine too?
Also can I include symbols as keworlds (like £,$,€) etc.
Is there a limit in the number of keywords ?
Thank you in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
Hello guys!
On your documentation you state this '' Keywords : Add several words that best represent your product and separate them by commas.''
If I include phrases, for example''shoes for sale,shoes,sale'' is this considered correct?
Should I write just words or phrases are fine too?
Also can I include symbols as keworlds (like £,$,€) etc.
Is there a limit in the number of keywords ?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212058
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SEO keywords
Hi,
You're supposed to add words, or group of words, but not whole sentences.
You can add special characters in there.
You're limited to 64000~ characters but you shouldn't put too many for good SEO.
websitehelpers.com/seo/choosing-good-keywords.html
www.inc.com/guide/2010/06/picking-effective-seo-keywords.html
You're supposed to add words, or group of words, but not whole sentences.
You can add special characters in there.
You're limited to 64000~ characters but you shouldn't put too many for good SEO.
websitehelpers.com/seo/choosing-good-keywords.html
www.inc.com/guide/2010/06/picking-effective-seo-keywords.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212096
by Geor
Replied by Geor on topic SEO keywords
Thank you for your answer.
When you say groups of words, I will suppose 2-3 words?
When you say groups of words, I will suppose 2-3 words?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212114
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SEO keywords
Yes, exactly. For example, on our end with might put "e-commerce extension for Joomla" but not "HikaShop is an e-commerce extension for Joomla".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds